Connecting Providers, Cultivating Community
Latch by Latch
COVID-19 ALERT STATUS
Due to rapidly changing health advisories we are dealing with, please check with any providers BEFORE arriving at any appointments.
WIC is HAPPY TO SHARE BREASTFEEDING CONSULTATION OVER THE PHONE. If you have a baby and are struggling to breastfeed, please call Katie Pearson. She is our Co-Chair, and a Clinical Communication Lactation Specialist with the Kalamazoo County Health & Community Services and WIC office.
Office 269-373-5358, cell 269-443-3215.
When to Reach Out for Help
- You want breastfeeding support at home
- Your have painful breasts or nipples
- Your doctor is concerned about baby’s weight gain
- You have concerns about continuing to breastfeed when you go back to work
- You wonder if your baby's feeding patterns and behaviors are normal.